Monday, July 14, 2014

Gente

Gente, I´m just going to make a public apology: I am getting lazy. You may or may not have noticed that my emails leave much to be desired. It's the truth, but at least I am aware of it and admit it? 

I don't know what to say other than I am well. We are working hard. Brazil took 4th- thats the best news I´ve got. And the world cup is over. Congrats to Germany! 

I heard something really cool the other day, "If you want your kids to talk to you when they´re older, talk to them when they´re younger". Don't shut them out--make time for them NOW, and they will make more time for you LATER. It was a really cool ad I saw... and anyways, thought I´d pass it along. The other idea was "if there is no communication, little problems quickly become big problems" and "Children spell love 'T-I-M-E'"

Yes, that makes me a hypocrite- because I am not doing a good job of giving you all time, am I? hahaha I will repent.

Ok. Shoot. Out of time. Love you. 

Sister M. Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment